Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Year, New Class, New Amounts of Homework. Used to it?

Hey, the genie's back from busy world and taking some time off to relax. I have not been writing since last year, cos I was very busy. Man, the workload was soo much! I had to sleep at the earliest 11.45pm (late enough to cause me to keep yawning in class). I'm relieved Year 2008's over. Now New Year approaches, 2009!
It's been only one and a half months and yet our class is having a lot of homework. But I'm still managing. Besides, it's for our own good! Unless I get a bad score for PSLE, I have no right to complain. But still, homework is not the only component into scoring great marks. You gotta be motivated and strive to work much harder than the past 5 years. That's basically what I'm doing. No TV, one hour of computer playing per week. It's tough, but it's only a few months. After PSLE, we can have our fun whenever we want, even when we sleep! =)
The only major event right now is the Head Prefect Elections. I do not want to become the Head Prefect. Being Head Prefect means academic results, outgoing personality, caring and sharing attitude. I nearly have the character, but results, that's a NO. So, to all of the people in Rulang whp's reading this post, do not vote for me as Head Prefect. Vote for Chloe or some other prefects instead! Being an Exco Prefect is good enough for me! =P

No comments: